If you’re experiencing one or more of the following symptoms, it might suggest depression:
- Persistent sad, anxious or “empty” mood
- Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities
- Feelings of hopelessness or pessimism
- Decreased energy or fatigue
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering or making decisions
- Changes in appetite or weight
- Aches or pains, headaches, cramps or digestive problems without a clear physical cause and/or that do not ease even with treatment
- At its extreme, thoughts of death or suicide, or suicide attempts
Depression is a mood disorder that goes beyond temporary feelings of sadness. It is an invasive condition that affects how one feels, thinks and handles daily activities.
Donna Morgan Counselling offers a pathway to recovery by helping to understand the depth of depression, addressing its origins and empowering individuals with strategies to overcome its effects.
Donna Morgan Counselling can help alleviate these symptoms through various effective therapies, such as:
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) or tapping therapy
- Humanistic Counselling, also known as person-centred therapy
- Eye Movement Destination and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Walk and Talk Therapy
Contact Us Today
Please feel free to reach out if you have any inquiries or wish to schedule an appointment. I provide a complimentary 15-minute consultation before any commitment is made. This initial consultation is an opportunity for you to determine if my approach aligns with your needs.