Helping You With Bereavement and Grief
Bereavement and grief are natural responses to losing someone or something significant in our lives. These emotions are not selective; they can arise even in the wake of losing individuals we had complex or troubled relationships with, such as a difficult parent. In these instances, it’s not just the person we mourn, but also the loss of what could have been, such as a childhood we wished was different. Grief is deeply personal and reflects a tapestry of all we feel the absence of.
Signs that you are experiencing bereavement and grief may include:
- Intense sorrow and pain at the thought of your loved one
- Focus on little else but your loved one’s death
- Extreme focus on reminders of the loved one or excessive avoidance of reminders
- Intense and persistent longing or pining for the deceased
- Problems accepting the death
- Numbness or detachment
- Bitterness about your loss
- Feeling that life holds no meaning or purpose
Donna Morgan Counselling counselling offers a compassionate space to process these complex emotions, understand the stages of grief and work towards healing.
Donna Morgan Counselling can help alleviate these symptoms through various effective therapies, such as:
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) or tapping therapy i Techniques
- Humanistic Counselling, also known as person-centred therapy
- Eye Movement Destination and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Walk and Talk Therapy
- Mindfulness Practices
- Grief Counselling
I Can Help You With Bereavement and Grief
Please feel free to reach out if you have any inquiries or wish to schedule an appointment. I provide a complimentary 15-minute consultation before any commitment is made. This initial consultation is an opportunity for you to determine if my approach aligns with your needs.